Alghero Short Break
Along the west coast to discover landscapes that tell of many different souls of Sardinia; a mix of colours, tales, emotions and silences that can become yours only through your bike.
- Alghero, its ramparts, its beaches, the dialect and the connection with Catalonia
- The north western coast of Sardinia
- The inland arround Alghero with its small villages and its fascinating landascapes
- The Regional Natural Park of Porto Conte The Coastal Road Alghero - Bosa
- The medieval village of Bosa with its delightful historical center and its craftsmanship