Alghero Short Break
By bike to discover Alghero and the north-western part of Sardinia.
From the Natural Park of Porto Conte to Bosa passing through the villages in the contryside in a short break tour that will allow you to discover this part of the island.
What is included
- Briefing at arrival
- Luggage transport hotel to hotel
- Phone assistance
- Gps rental
- Booklet with all info about the route
- Transfers on first and last day
What isn't included
- Drinks at meals
- The ferry boat tickets
- Tourist city tax
- Entrance tickets to museums, parks and archaeological sites
- Bike rental
- Transfer on Day 8
- Anything not specified under "The fee includes"
What makes this tour special?
- Alghero, its ramparts, its beaches, the dialect and the connection with Catalonia
- The north western coast of Sardinia
- The inland arround Alghero with its small villages and its fascinating landascapes
- The Regional Natural Park of Porto Conte The Coastal Road Alghero - Bosa
- The medieval village of Bosa with its delightful historical center and its craftsmanship