Kayak Trip Cagliari
A unique point of view of the coast around Cagliari.
Kayaking to discover the colors of the sea around the Sella del Diavolo.
- Briefing at arrival
- Luggage transport hotel to hotel
- Phone assistance
- Gps rental
- Booklet with all info about the route
- Transfers on first and last day
- Drinks at meals
- The ferry boat tickets
- Tourist city tax
- Entrance tickets to museums, parks and archaeological sites
- Bike rental
- Transfer on Day 8
- Anything not specified under "The fee includes"
What makes this tour special?
- The devil saddle and the coast line arround Poetto Beach
A few kilometers from the city center you will immerse yourself in the typical colors of the sea around the limestone promontory of Sella del Diavolo where white cliffs are reflected in crystal clear waters and the silence is interrupted only by the swirling movement of our paddles on the water.
An excursion lasting 3 hours, within reach of young and inexperienced thanks to the use of extremely easy to use kayaks and the presence of experienced and qualified instructors, will allow you to discover caves, small coves and breathtaking landscapes.