Transardinia Classic Guided
The original mtb crossing of Sardinia!
From north to south through the highest mountains and most inacessible areas of the island.
Over 10.000 meter of uphill climbing, approx 400 kms of pure adventure, away from the traffic and noise of the civilization and the great town, through the most spectacular and rugged areas of the island.
- Briefing at arrival
- Luggage transport hotel to hotel
- Phone assistance
- Gps rental
- Booklet with all info about the route
- Transfers on first and last day
- Drinks at meals
- The ferry boat tickets
- Tourist city tax
- Entrance tickets to museums, parks and archaeological sites
- Bike rental
- Transfer on Day 8
- Anything not specified under "The fee includes"
What makes this tour special?
- The granite rock landscapes of Gallura
- The Churches, the natural and megalithic monuments of Sardinia
- The cork trees and the lush vegetation
- The landascapes of Supramonte
- The climb of Gennargentu montain
- The landscapes of the Tacchi in Ogliastra
- The Sardinia of small villages
- The amazing Gulf of Cagliari before last descent to the coast.
- The Poetto beach and Molentargius Natural Park
- Cagliari and its historical quarter